Monday, May 18, 2009

New Blog, New Opportunities

It was in March 2008 that I started posting blogs about the joys and challenges that are common to all who are involved in a small business. Meant mostly as encouragement, they were intended to help us recognize that the key to our success is finding the balance of profit and peace. The joy of accomplishment and the joy of life. A killer instinct and a gentle spirit.

Today, the focus of my writings has expanded to include specific topics related to the publishing of email newsletters and my company, davemail. Over the coming years, it is my intention to use my new blog, located at www.mydavemail/daveblog, to cover those areas but also include the stories I love to share about the blessings in my life and how they reveal truths to me in a variety of unique ways.

I hope you will migrate over to the new blog and continue sharing with me as we work on the balance of work and life together.

Dave
http://www.mydavemail.com/
www.twitter.com/davefiore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every one of your work on this site. My mom really loves engaging in research and it's simple to grasp why.[url=http://www.cheaptomsshoescity.com]cheap toms for sale[/url]

cheap toms for sale , A lot of people hear all concerning the powerful form you create priceless strategies via your web blog and cause response from

some other people on that

area of interest while our

favorite simple princess cheap toms is without a doubt Cheap Toms Shoes starting to learn a whole lot. Enjoy the rest of the new year.

You're doing a pretty cool job.

Anonymous said...

Hey it is a real cool web site

Stop by my web blog - why am i not getting pregnant